GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Under the Radar
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone compared these two tail light fillers? Grant always does top notch work but FBI claims theirs are CAD designed and stamped instead of formed. They are also half the price of Grant's.

·
hotdogfarts
2,287 Posts
Don't compare Grant's to FBI dude, every FBI part I have ever bought needed quite a bit of dickin around. Remember, you get what you pay for! I learned the hard way, "half" that money I saved I spent right back in time fixing gaps and ill fitting pieces.

·
Under the Radar
964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't compare Grant's to FBI dude, every FBI part I have ever bought needed quite a bit of dickin around. Remember, you get what you pay for! I learned the hard way, "half" that money I saved I spent right back in time fixing gaps and ill fitting pieces.
No arguing that point, been there done that. I was just curious about the press vs pound. FBI could obviously charge less if they can bang out ten for every one that Grant does.

·
GroundeD 4 LifE
1,234 Posts
ordered stuff from both. neither where bad though lets just say this the stuff i ordered from grants was done in 1/3 the time the stuff from fbi

·
GroundeD 4 LifE
1,234 Posts
you wont be disappointed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts