GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ive been trying to find an intermediate pipe from my Y to muffler...i found one made for my truck that is madrel bent with a flange and a hanger but its 2.5" in diameter. whats the stock setup 2.5"? i really wanted to plan on runnin 3" to a 3" in/out muffler with a dump but i guess ill have to got the 2.5" route to 2.5" in/out muffler with a dump. is there really gonna be a big difference? my trucks stock right now. thanks for the help

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
You mean the pipe after the Y to the muffler? Walker (Dynomax) has them, 1white04 posted the links up.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
They have them 3"

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not in rcsb tho...only ecsb and rclb....or am i wrong? ive searched many times and have not found exactly what im wanting
and i dont feel like for 90 bucks i should buy a different size and hack it with the tools i got to make it fit

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Well the wheel base isn't that diff, just shorten the pipe? XL coop on here is doing the same, just got that pipe done. PM him.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alrighty ill look into it a lil more, i dont mind cutting the unfinished end but hopefully hangers in the same position

1 - 7 of 7 Posts