GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here it is. It needs a good washing and wax job. Now I need to work on getting some new rims and tires, body and paint, and start working on the interior mods. What do you think so far?

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Looks good. What parts did ya use?

Now just get your rims and tires and it'll change the whole look again...

Cameron

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
hmm i think that thing needs rims like ASAP :ninja:

looks good dude :head: :bowtie:

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
awsome :head2:

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
03Carbondogg: Yeah I know I dragged my feet on this one.

Y2KSierra: I'm very suprised you remembered the 2/6 drop.

Physh1: It's Belltech front & back. But I really hate the spindles cause they push the wheels out.

KOEHRSENLB: I'm sticking with the same color just getting the little dings out.

pewter00: Yes I need rims ASAP. Why don't you pick a set for me pay for them and I'll be right down to pick them up. J/K

Thanks guys !! :head:

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright guys I want to hear your recomendations on wheels for me, and pics if you have them. I perfer something in a 15" thru 18". I tell you these roads in PA really sucks the big one. Also would like to keep it around the stock tire size so I don't have to mess with the speedo.

·
a.k.a. turbodan
3,220 Posts
aaahhhhh, much better Kal. we definatly need to meet up one of these days... how far are you from interstate 80? i go home to MA that way and wouldnt mind seeing somebody from the site..

Dan

·
GMFS Senior OG Member
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dan: I'm like about 1/2 hour away from I-80. Sounds like a plan to meet up sometime, there's a couple new guys that joined GMFS also from PA. So we definitely got to plan something this summer or fall.

Kevindepot: The Mrs. really likes it, now the issue is how much $$ for rims and tires is what shes afraid of. haha

1 - 20 of 28 Posts