GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finaly got my leather wrapped arm rests, and my suade visors....damn things were in ups limbo for 2 and a half weeks. They look pretty tight, and I think I like them alot. personaly at this point I am just happy to be able to have a door handle and a arm rest again!!

Now need to get my tint done hopefully end of the month or begininng of august. And maybe finaly get my denali center console wrapped to match.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
someone shipped u suede sunvisors? I was gonna do something similar to my truck, but paint was calling me. How much did youend up spending on that? I got a quote from radii's and it seems kindof high for doing something like that.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
I don't think i've seen it done. But it would look cool to wrap the upper dash in the same leather as the arm rests so it would all match up

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
I'm liking that Suede and the Arm rests. Are those Katskin covers?

How much did the arm rests and all the suede cost you? Did you do some of it yourself?

O yeah, what switch panel is that on the door sill? Denali? or Sierra Denali?

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2k1slvrdo said:
someone shipped u suede sunvisors? I was gonna do something similar to my truck, but paint was calling me. How much did youend up spending on that? I got a quote from radii's and it seems kindof high for doing something like that.
The interior job was about a 3k job. Everything was done in a quick amount of time about 3 days, Except some little parts. Like the sun visors, and arm rests, plus right now I am still waiting on my denali center console. I should be able to pick that up end of this month. But yeah the visors and arm rests were shipped to me. I got the bulk of work done in those 3 days, but little parts I had to wait on. But like I said before hes one of the best.

For all you want to know below is the address and contact information for who did my custom interior. Price is on the high side but this guy is one of the best. His personal truck has been on the cover of TRUCKIN magazine.

Radi's Custom Upholstery
(714) 534-2915
10562 Stanford Ave.
Garden Grove, CA. 92840
Chris99GMC said:
I'm liking that Suede and the Arm rests. Are those Katskin covers?

How much did the arm rests and all the suede cost you? Did you do some of it yourself?

O yeah, what switch panel is that on the door sill? Denali? or Sierra Denali?
Price above, I didnt do shit but drive to his shop and leave my truck thier for 2-3 days. KATSKIN? um no all CUSTOM work, The seats are leather, black ostrich leather, and suade piping, none of that factory shit.

Switch panels are FACTORY Sierra panels. I am thinking of getting them painted to match my truck but not 100% on that yet. Personaly I hate taking the door panels off, and dont really want to do it again.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
yea i;ve visited him... lol ugh now i just didn't want to spend that much money on my interior... oh well :crazy:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Backdraft is a bad ass truck. thats the truck i'm modeling mine after. so far i've got the drop, wheels, hood, rollpan, and colormatchjed body pieces. i'm just waiting for some $$$ to finish the interior. look at my sig and you can see the resemblence ;)

·
Registered
343 Posts
atomoverride said:
The interior job was about a 3k job. Everything was done in a quick amount of time about 3 days, Except some little parts. Like the sun visors, and arm rests, plus right now I am still waiting on my denali center console. I should be able to pick that up end of this month. But yeah the visors and arm rests were shipped to me. I got the bulk of work done in those 3 days, but little parts I had to wait on. But like I said before hes one of the best.

For all you want to know below is the address and contact information for who did my custom interior. Price is on the high side but this guy is one of the best. His personal truck has been on the cover of TRUCKIN magazine.

Radi's Custom Upholstery
(714) 534-2915
10562 Stanford Ave.
Garden Grove, CA. 92840

Price above, I didnt do shit but drive to his shop and leave my truck thier for 2-3 days. KATSKIN? um no all CUSTOM work, The seats are leather, black ostrich leather, and suade piping, none of that factory shit.

Switch panels are FACTORY Sierra panels. I am thinking of getting them painted to match my truck but not 100% on that yet. Personaly I hate taking the door panels off, and dont really want to do it again.
last time I checked Katzkin wasn't factory "shit" :think:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
skylerlt said:
Backdraft is a bad ass truck. thats the truck i'm modeling mine after. so far i've got the drop, wheels, hood, rollpan, and colormatchjed body pieces. i'm just waiting for some $$$ to finish the interior. look at my sig and you can see the resemblence ;)
are you going to do your door handles too? he had them custom made, also he had his side mirrors filled in so no lines.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
GMCtrk said:
atomoverride said:
last time I checked Katzkin wasn't factory "shit" :think:
:word: And they have leather with Ostrich inserts as well, I think that's what grounded is getting. I hope you got more that that little bit done for $3,000 ... but of course everything is more expensive in California :crazy:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts