GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got them developed and got a comp to use since mine crashed but here are the before and after pics of the body lift I love it so far and the lift wasnt that hard to install I just cant wait to get the 6.5 DC stage 2 and the 38s on :D
The Day I bought it:

After A Few Mods:

After B/L:

more pics here

·
NOT A SHOW TRUCK!!
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the compliments I have had alot of ppl uptown asking me "how much it cost to have it done" and I was like umm free I did it myself and they were kinda in shock rich punks dont know how to work on there own stuff dont really matter to anybody but it kinda made me feel good lol, I cant wait to get the 6.5 DC and the new tires and wheels on :D

9,785 Posts
98BlueBowtie said:
thanks for the compliments I have had alot of ppl uptown asking me "how much it cost to have it done" and I was like umm free I did it myself and they were kinda in shock rich punks dont know how to work on there own stuff dont really matter to anybody but it kinda made me feel good lol, I cant wait to get the 6.5 DC and the new tires and wheels on :D
I hear ya on that one man. I am so glad that I did my own bodylift as well. Better sense of pride if you know what I mean. Also it looks great man good job!

·
Registered
930 Posts
98BlueBowtie said:
im getting the same response with my lowered silverado, they ask me who did it and im like, i did.plus it save me some cash :rocking:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts