GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Gotta Pay to Play
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, made the long trip yesterday and picked my truck up from BNC. After getting there and talking with Kevin, I've made the decision never to go to BNC for anything, and I will not recommend them to anyone either. They fixed the small damaged spot for me, but in the process, there is a large chip of paint missing around my front fender lip. Asked him a month ago while the truck was being worked on, to throw another tank in for me and get the switch box that I wanted from the first time it was there. Got there yesterday and they didn't get me another tank, the switch box still hadn't been put in because he had forgot to order it. He is shipping it out to me when he gets it. Real nice guys down there, just not exactly on the ball. Anyway, front gets a lot more lift then it did, clears the 22s at full lift by about 3 inches. Rear gets nice lift, and it rides really nice. Hits some crazy sides, but can't do a lot of sides right now because when I do my hood springs get into my front tires really bad and tweaks my hood. Anyway, cleaned it up early this morning and snapped a few pics. What you guys think??
This will be close to ride height for now:
IMG_0065.jpg

Cali style, full lift in front:
IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

Random laid out pics:
IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

·
Gotta Pay to Play
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks sweet, sucks that they didnt do what you wanted. Are you still thinking about selling it?
Everything I own is for sale if someone wants it bad enough. haha If someone offered me the right kinda money I'm looking for, I'd let it go. But for now, I'm going to enjoy it and drive it every day and everywhere I go.
--Josh

·
Gotta Pay to Play
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks great! How did they get you more lift up front? We just put drop spindles on mine today, and the lift's not there anymore .. so I think Im going to get Slams.
I got them to switch out the bags from aiflifts to slams, and he said they also reworked the entire front, but I don't know exactly how accurate that statement is, being that I didn't get anything else I asked for. haha Also got under the truck and looked, and everything looks pretty close to the same as before. Not really sure overall.
--Josh

1,932 Posts
im glad you got it taken care of. what happened as far as you taking it down there did he pay for it or you or what? I wouldnt be happy one bit with that kinda business. How is quality of work in is one thing. but that dont make a shop, you have to be able to bend over for customers and make them happy. It makes me sad to hear about BNC like that, just poor buisness

·
Gotta Pay to Play
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im glad you got it taken care of. what happened as far as you taking it down there did he pay for it or you or what? I wouldnt be happy one bit with that kinda business. How is quality of work in is one thing. but that dont make a shop, you have to be able to bend over for customers and make them happy. It makes me sad to hear about BNC like that, just poor buisness
Nope, my dad had to take it back down there for me because I couldn't get time off work, I paid the gas for the trip back, everything. They in no way helped with any transport or anything. And also had the nerve to look me in the face and say the damage on the lower cab that happened while it was there the first time wasn't done in his shop, as his guys wouldn't do such a thing. Said it had touch up paint over it and his guys are more professional then that. Well, my dad and I do small paint jobs here and there, so if it had happened from me, do you really think I would use touch-up paint on it?? Comeon!
--Josh

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
looks sick man

sucks that they didnt do what you wanted...seems like a reputable shop like BNC would hook it up...

get a white NBS if you sell it:D

·
The invsible member:nono:
2,745 Posts
Looks good, clean as hell:read: Sucks about BNC doing you like that, I've heard nothing but good things about them until now.

·
Gotta Pay to Play
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks good, clean as hell:read: Sucks about BNC doing you like that, I've heard nothing but good things about them until now.
That's the exact reason I went to them, because I had heard nothing but good from them, and that they can do sick custom work. Guess things happen though.
--Josh

·
Gotta Pay to Play
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
looks sick man

sucks that they didnt do what you wanted...seems like a reputable shop like BNC would hook it up...

get a white NBS if you sell it:D
If I sell it, it will either be another OBS, an ECSB NBS, or a Trailblazer SS. :head: haha
--Josh

·
Gotta Pay to Play
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hell yeah josh, glad you finally got it back man, screw selling it man you know you love that truck
As stated above, if somebody offers me the right price, I'll sell it, but otherwise, it's staying with me and going through a lot more changes. Can't wait to get started spending more money on it. haha
--Josh

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Looks gorgeous bro. Can't wait for my ol'Yukon get's to lay like that on 22"s.

If you don't mind me asking. What's your front setup like?
And what's the specs on your rims. Offset, BS etc...?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts