GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2d85cd61.jpg

d927f47d.jpg

can't wait to finish the rest of the truck later this week :head: this glue was a bitch to remove

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Looks good Jeff :head:

Are you going to take the molding off the sides as well? How about the door badges? already gone or on the list?

Looks good :head:

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah im gonna pull the LS badges and the side molding this week. strangely enough my truck didnt come with 1500 logo's :crazy:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
took ya long enough to get it done...jk...looks good man. free mods rock.

·
Member #66
4,024 Posts
mine didnt come with 1500 either... it was way harder tot ake the shit off the tailgate than the side moldings...

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
red looks badass completly debadged!

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i know. im going to be buying SS handles all the way around shortly. then the flares and bumper cap will be matched this summer sometime :head:

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
I gatta pull my badges off sometime, all my chrome is sooon to be gone :crazy:

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DE- you will probably find scratches all around your badges. i found some minor ones around mine from sand and stuff getting under them. not a big deal tho

here is what my truck looks like after some more work today

debadge_004.jpg

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Truck is looking good Jeff :head:

Jeff said:
i know. im going to be buying SS handles all the way around shortly. then the flares and bumper cap will be matched this summer sometime :head:
Be careful when ordering the tailgate bezel and handle from an SS. I tried to get one for mine (OEM from a dealer) and it came painted, but it wasn't smooth like the door handles. Maybe they did that because it was black, so I don't know if red would be different.

It's going to look sweet when it is all colour matched. Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

·
thats right
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
really, thats wierd that they gave you a textured handle. the SS that i have seen round town look to have a smooth one. i will have to look for a red one in a parking lot. thanks for the heads up and the kind words :bowtie:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Jeff said:
really, thats wierd that they gave you a textured handle. the SS that i have seen round town look to have a smooth one. i will have to look for a red one in a parking lot. thanks for the heads up and the kind words :bowtie:
You're welcome :head:

Yeah I thought it was weird too. I even had them order me another one just to be sure. After two coming in like that, I gave up and decided to go another route. Oh well :crazy:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts