GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so it's not exactly done, we still have to line-x the bed and raise the front bumper (it was mounted to low) but aside from that it is finally done and back home...

Feel free to ask me any questions (except how much $$$ :bawl: ) and I will be happy to answer your questions.

Also, feel free to leave your comments and opinions, positive or negative I enjoy hearing them regardless.

-Chris

note: it's not aired out in back in the 2nd and 3rd pic because the detail shop broke my switchbox, but I got it fixed this morning for the rest of the pics shown :head:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Looks good! I like the way you carried the flames all the way around to the tailgate. That color green will have to grow on me though. I am curious to know, what you have in store for the interior?

9,778 Posts
THat is awesome....man is that not one of the most elaborately done, goodlooking paint jobs i have ever seen.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Looks Awesome! Love it! Will look even better with Line-x and the front bumper higher :worship:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
99redsilv said:
deal drugs? LOL
I should, I'd make my money back faster :rotflmao:

braden1498 said:
Looks good! I like the way you carried the flames all the way around to the tailgate. That color green will have to grow on me though. I am curious to know, what you have in store for the interior?
The color green is house of kolor limetime pearl, pictures do it NO justice really, it looks amazing in sunlight. The interior will be nice but simple, I'm not a fan of 10 tv screens and 40 woofers and so on.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
That's nice. A little overboard on the amount of flames for my taste, but still damn nice. Congrats. :head:

·
Registered
182 Posts
:worship: Looks great I especially like the shot of straight on in the front... I love the front bumper and how the paint blends together into the hood. I wouldn't have gone with as much flames down the side, but it still looks damn good! :head:

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
wow im not really into slammed trucks or flame paint jobs (everyone who gets new pant gets flames) but i really like how your truck looks and those flames actually look unique enough for me to like them. shibby! :head:

·
WorkinSmarterNotHarder
450 Posts
That's a bad ass truck, but like some people said, not my cup of tea. The work that went into it looks really good.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
i dig it.. i really like the colors and how the front bumper blends the colors

i might have went with a lil less flames on the side but overall its sick and should win some best of shows when you get the interior engine etc completly finished :head: :head: :head:

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Can someone say "COVER TRUCK"!!!!!! Looks damn good man! Damn good!! :head: :head:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts