GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
I'd rather be hunting.
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Truck was finished up today. Rides great. No rubbing. Here are a couple crappy cell phone pics. I'll have to post some better ones when I get a chance to take em. Fenders measure 43 1/2 around.

Edit: New improved pics! (I am no pro photographer though!)
utf-8BSU1HMDAwMDctMjAwOTA2MTctMDkwM.gif

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMDYtMjAwOTA2MTctMDkwM.gif

DSCN0344.gif

DSCN0345.gif

DSCN0347.gif

DSCN0348.gif

DSCN0350.gif

DSCN0352.gif

DSCN0353.gif

DSCN0351.gif

DSCN0346.gif

·
I'd rather be hunting.
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately not yet. It was dark by the time I got home and had a real camera available.

·
I'd rather be hunting.
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
looks good! You must have had the wheels for a long time since they have been on back order for awhile now.
No actually I haven't. They were what was holding me up though. I ordered them about 2.5 weeks ago.

·
Where's the van?!?!?!
636 Posts
Looks great man!

and you might as well say Rancho 6"... im 40.5 in the front with my 3" body lift and 33s. If you're at 43.5, thats a full 3" on top of mine- so i guess it really is a 6" kit :hmm:

My rear is at 42.5, so i guess the rancho came with a 4" block to put you at 43.5 in the rear? (probably why they advertise it as a 4" kit..)

·
I'd rather be hunting.
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks great man!

and you might as well say Rancho 6"... im 40.5 in the front with my 3" body lift and 33s. If you're at 43.5, thats a full 3" on top of mine- so i guess it really is a 6" kit :hmm:

My rear is at 42.5, so i guess the rancho came with a 4" block to put you at 43.5 in the rear? (probably why they advertise it as a 4" kit..)
True, there is a AAL in there as well.

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
Looks great, once slick V-Max.

I was going to say, based on the photos and fender measurements it looked like a decent bit more than a 4" lift.

·
I'd rather be hunting.
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the compliments. This weekend will be wash, wax, and better pics. Need a Sig now! :head:

·
southern kustomz
348 Posts
nice,real clean lookin

·
FoTfive'dpokinoutdaside
2,295 Posts
Awesome looking truck.

·
Ultra Mega Bro
642 Posts
That looks good. I would agree that its more than a 4 inch lift since my fender measurements are 43 inches.

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Good choices all around.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts