GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Z71 Offroad
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the drop done after a week of working on it. Decided to go with McGaughys 3/6, coils in the front and flip kit and c-notch in back. Went with McGaughys new promo shocks, they ride pretty good, not stiff at all and not too spongy, i recommend these pretty nice ride! The front i used Edelbrock IAS shocks and they ride great since i went with 3" springs in the front. I got a great deal on the McGaughys kit, Great guy to deal with, beat everyones price! I couldnt have done the kit without everyones help on here, i want to thank spanky for all the info. Now on to the pics! also got rid of the euro tails and got some stock sierras and slightly smoked them. im suppose to be getting HIDS next and some 04-06 tails.
Before:
040.jpg

041.jpg

114_2025.jpg

114_2026.jpg

114_2027.jpg

114_2028.jpg

114_2029.jpg

114_2030.jpg

·
I don't have a truck
10,439 Posts
Looks nice, lil too much chrome accents for my taste but nice start..
:imo My thoughts exactly. Oust the handles for some nice Esky handles and put the stock gas door back on. Then demold and fully colormatched mirrors.

Looks great though.

·
Z71 Offroad
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, yeah its too much chrome for me too, i wish they made esky handles in my color, cause the paint shops around here charge outrageous, thats the only reason i havent gotten rid of the handles and gas door, but thats defintly on my to-do list, ive also thought about ss mirrors, but not sure how they would look.

·
Registered
887 Posts
looks good, props on finally finishing it.:shake:

·
Z71 Offroad
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks, Anyone up to do me a sig?

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
Looks good. Those tails look much better one there. The smoke is perfect. :imo

Do you still plan to sell it or are you going to hold on to it for awhile?

·
Z71 Offroad
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
probally going to hang on to it for a while. its a good truck, lots of miles but its nice for being an older truck.

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts

·
Giggity Giggity Giggity
3,169 Posts
Looks good man; glad you got it done.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts