GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally finished my whole interior project ive been working on for a few months now. I've got a few more things i want to do like suede headlinner, possible sunroof, suede passanger grab handle, and custom doorpanels(as soon as someone buys the ones i have for sale)! Let me know what you guys think.

BEFORE:
DSC01731.png

HPIM1794.jpg

AFTER:
HPIM4667.jpg

HPIM4673.jpg

HPIM4677.jpg

HPIM4676.jpg

HPIM4669.jpg

HPIM4680.jpg

HPIM4682.jpg

HPIM4674.jpg

HPIM4675.jpg

HPIM4670.jpg

HPIM4671.jpg

HPIM4679.jpg

HPIM4684.jpg

HPIM4686.jpg

HPIM4688.jpg

HPIM4689.jpg

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Looks clean

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL...I know I know guys, everytime i post pics of my interior i get the same reaction. Unique is what im going for because it is a showtruck, not to mention chicks dig it! I'm not going to lie im getting tired of it also thats why its slowly getting fazed out, but all and all i love my interior and that all that really matters. But please feel free to post your opinions good or bad, i am not easily offended.

·
hotdogfarts
2,287 Posts
really?

I think it has way too much going on, I woulda gone with black sueade instead of zebra and troll hair personally, I am not really feeling it, all the chrome inserts are killing it as well for me. I love the painted pieces though, nice finish, imho.

Werd!

Also I am not feeling the steering wheel, it seems cheap to me, like a little 13 inch chain wheel. Overal it's different though and it looks like pretty good work, just not my style.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Craftsmanship is great , The look is a reminder of the Disco era Cadillac's ! ! Even as old as I am I ain't with it , but ya it is Unique !

·
Registered
419 Posts
I think it looks really good. Good job on the work.

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
Glad to see your doing somthing diffrent thats what pays off with a show truck. Looks badass.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
yea man as long as you like it, thats what counts, but the fuzzy shit an the zebra would be gone stat if it were mine. otherwise the painted pieces look like they came out awesome

1 - 20 of 56 Posts