GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i finally had some time to give my f150 a good detailing. love the truck so far, but it will be getting replaced with a nbs sierra soon, dumbest fucking move ever selling my silverado for this, but i got it sold already for 24k, so i'm happy. i spent like 9 hrs on the whole deal, looks better than when i bought it new

wash, clay, cleaner wax, wax--all meguiars
chrome, rim, grille--meguiars metal polysh
head, tails, 3rd brake--plastx

i did it all by hand, paint is in good shape, no need to get the power tools out yet. trucks's got a 4" rancho. 35" grapplers, 20x10 cruiser stealths.

020.jpg

021.jpg

017.jpg

026.gif

013.jpg

·
Milk was a bad choice.
998 Posts
I only like Ford's if they're modded well, and yours definitely makes that list. Plus I have a soft spot for dark grey trucks...

·
Registered
297 Posts
Always had a soft spot for those trucks... But once the new Silverado's came out I was hooked..

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks pretty good. What year is your truck and what year was your silvy ?
this one is a 2007, my silverado was a 2000 storm gray w/ 03 front clip, 3" lift, 33's on 18's....i sold it in 07 for 9500, but it had 148k hard miles :biggrin:
Looks good. A machine would have made that so much easier than by hand though.
yea i know, i gotta get me a meguiars DA one of these days, need a new job first :flame:
I only like Ford's if they're modded well, and yours definitely makes that list. Plus I have a soft spot for dark grey trucks...
gray is the only way to go

Always had a soft spot for those trucks... But once the new Silverado's came out I was hooked..
yea i got a nice discount thru work and got this one for 5500 hundred cheaper overall than the silverado i wanted, so i said fuck it and went with the cheaper one

1 - 7 of 7 Posts