GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
i always catch you hatin'
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its an 84 2wd rcsb, its got a fresh 305 (hasn't even had the break in oil changed yet) with a fairly fresh 700r4 (about 5-10k miles on it).... and the best part i got it off my buddy for cheap.....i should of took some pictures when i first got it, but im glad i didnt cuase it had those fake autozone scoops, a giant ******* sticker across the windshield, vinyl eyes in the corners of the windshield and aluminum teeth in the grille....it looked dumb, but i de-badged it, de-molded it, and am waiting on my notch so i can bag the sob.....

this is the only exterior shot i have for now, my boss took it, ill get some more when i get home

and yes those seats are coming out...i just dont have the bench yet.

oh and im glassin the dash right now so thats why its out....theres going to be a thread coming up on that

·
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i know...those seats are sooo uncomfortable, plus they look like shit, and that center console is actually pretty sweet, its water tight so i can fill it with ice if i want, and it'll hold two 30 packs and a twelver....

but yeah it rocks on my way to work yesterday it back fired pretty hardcore through the carb and the engine lit up....so right now shes in the shop till they can figure out what all i need to replace

·
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like it. Nice buy.
yeah its supper solid, the only rot ive found is in the inner rockers and the one fender where the battery was drippin on it, but i have fenders on my bagged truck im going to put on it when i swap everything over

·
Registered
366 Posts
Aaaaaaand how....:crazy:
If you read the first paragraph the posters stats. :ninja:

.....i should of took some pictures when i first got it, but im glad i didnt cuase it had those fake autozone scoops, a giant ******* sticker across the windshield, vinyl eyes in the corners of the windshield and aluminum teeth in the grille....it looked dumb,

I cut out the unimportant stuff, and the important work he has done.
:big_banana_Dance::big_banana_Dance:

It may not truely be rice, but it was cut from the same cloth

·
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice lookin... i cant imagine why someone would take out, rebuild, and reinstall a 305 though.
he didnt rebuild it, its a crate motor....

theres a long story behind it but basically a shop fucked up his motor and this is what he was given as a replacement.

·
They call me Skinny....
358 Posts
If you read the first paragraph the posters stats. :ninja:

.....i should of took some pictures when i first got it, but im glad i didnt cuase it had those fake autozone scoops, a giant ******* sticker across the windshield, vinyl eyes in the corners of the windshield and aluminum teeth in the grille....it looked dumb,

I cut out the unimportant stuff, and the important work he has done.
:big_banana_Dance::big_banana_Dance:

It may not truely be rice, but it was cut from the same cloth
??? I think you misunderstood my post. I said that statement in agreement...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.