GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got installed Friday night so I could have it for the show. I got the AVH-P7500DVD, its really sweet. I wish I would of gotten one before. I'll get some better pic's later
my_screen.jpg

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Looks sweet man!! Did you get a good deal on it? I've been looking into one too.

·
Registered
489 Posts
yeah what you pay cause I want to sell mine

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Cheapest I saw it on Froogle was $1448, ouch ..... but at least is has built in DVD instead of having to have an extra unit, did you have to bend your shifter? Looks nice ... whole truck looks nice!

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
I was lookin at the 7300, and supposedly it has a built in dvd player also but not positive.....? Lookin good!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys! No I didn't get a great deal, I saw it somewhere on the net for around $1500. But all the stores around here wanted $2300. I did get it for $2200 tho. This is my only screen right now maybe later I'll get some more.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Slammedchevy01 said:
I was lookin at the 7300, and supposedly it has a built in dvd player also but not positive.....? Lookin good!
I have the 7300 and it has the built in dvd. I love it and got a great deal.....only $600

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
00serria said:
I have the 7300 and it has the built in dvd. I love it and got a great deal.....only $600
I just looked at the 7300 on the web and none of the places I looked said it had built in DVD, is yours a newer 7300 model??

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
bcubed said:
I just looked at the 7300 on the web and none of the places I looked said it had built in DVD, is yours a newer 7300 model??
Honestly, I don't know if it is newer or not. I bought it from a co-worker who said it was bought a year, year and a half ago. All I know is, I put the dvds in the same slot as the cds.

·
Registered
716 Posts
quiksilverz71 said:
Thanks guys! No I didn't get a great deal, I saw it somewhere on the net for around $1500. But all the stores around here wanted $2300. I did get it for $2200 tho. This is my only screen right now maybe later I'll get some more.
I heard that its one of the better screens available right now. I was gonna sell my 6400 so I could get the 7500 but I would still need another $600 to complete the $1600 that I was gonna get it for. Either way its a great screen. :head:

·
Registered
182 Posts
srb88042 said:
i like that alot, dont let the cops pull you over with it open, youll get a wicked harsh ticket.... nice screen tho man :rocking:
Anybody had cops give you shit about screens? I wanna get one, but for now I just set my notebook up on the pass seat and it works pretty good.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts