GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
k if anybody can go with the downfire under the bench seat. Do it! its the perfect design for an extended cab. Audio expressi managed to fit four 10 inch p2's in that downfire box. sounds amazing.

First of all here is my baby.

Here is a view from the side.

Here are the subs in the box

the ipod is mounted to the center console, then hardwired to the deck. i did this one myself. its really easy.

·
Registered
343 Posts
you let audio express work on your truck? :insane:

·
adopt children not styles
454 Posts
that box is huge, can people even put there feet on the floor back there?

·
Registered
343 Posts
also, I like how you have your ipod setup. But, I can't wait till Alpine releases the ipod dock interface with their head units. The ipod will be fully controllablable through the alpine head unit! I *think* this is what BMW has in their cars that claim an ipod interface

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
GMCtrk said:
also, I like how you have your ipod setup. But, I can't wait till Alpine releases the ipod dock interface with their head units. The ipod will be fully controllablable through the alpine head unit! I *think* this is what BMW has in their cars that claim an ipod interface
yup bimmers doo :D my gf's 3 series has it i believe... its pretty cool

which punch subs are thoose?>

·
Registered
343 Posts
I hope you didnt pay out the ass for them. I can get 15" h2's for $250 shipped :rocking:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
surprisingly people can actually fit back there. lol... the seats are just all laid back. and yes i let audio express work on my truck. i knew the installer. i trusted him. does anybody know what model that alpine unit is. that would be hella sweet to pick that up and have it fully integrated. the p2's are cool. a lot better than the p1's

·
Registered
137 Posts
That Ipod setup is sick. Nice work. :D

·
Registered
343 Posts
lvskillz said:
surprisingly people can actually fit back there. lol... the seats are just all laid back. and yes i let audio express work on my truck. i knew the installer. i trusted him. does anybody know what model that alpine unit is. that would be hella sweet to pick that up and have it fully integrated. the p2's are cool. a lot better than the p1's
it's not a head unit itself, it's a separate piece which interfaces between the ipod and the alpine head unit. According to Alpine the unit works with the 2004 heads, but word is it's compatible with nearly all of the newer 01-02+ alpines....

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
GMCtrk said:
I hope you didnt pay out the ass for them. I can get 15" h2's for $250 shipped :rocking:
I can get P2 12s for like $64 at work!
looks good, but we need bigger pics

·
Registered
68 Posts
GMCtrk said:
it's not a head unit itself, it's a separate piece which interfaces between the ipod and the alpine head unit. According to Alpine the unit works with the 2004 heads, but word is it's compatible with nearly all of the newer 01-02+ alpines....
Its a $100 unit that can be used with any Ai-Net compatible headunit.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts