3,487 Posts
nice

how much did you pay for the job?

drop it down a little all around

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep I got sideswiped, Hit and Run. Told insurance company I wasn't drivin around with a half freshly painted truck. They didn't want to do it so I told them I would take my business elsewhere which is about $800 a month among my family. They decided to paint it after that. lol :endofshow :whip:

1,932 Posts
Lookin good Maby you could do a silver top (2-tone) and do some blue grapics separating them. That would look killer

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yea I thought about doin a 2 tone like that exactly but then on the way to the body shop I saw a truck exactly like the way I had in mind so I decided against it. Maybe something different in the future though. My truck ain't goin anywhere anytime soon.:rocking:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Paint looks good, don't care for the wheels & tires.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
I guess I'm the only one going against the grain here but I think the wheel and tire setup completely destroys any attempt at making that a tasteful looking truck. Brings to mind those older Caprice's, etc. that are lifted to fit 24's or larger. The paint does look nice though.
nope buddy, im in your boat... Grab an oar!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I disagree about the Caprice comment but we have already been round and round about my wheels on another thread in this forum. This thread is about the paint though.:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts