GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's all repainted (darker blue), back end shaved, escalade handles, painted grille shell, Xenarc HID's, and 22's! Here are some pics for now.. tomorrow I will take some half decent ones :LOL:

THESE ARE SHITTY PICS! I will take some more tomorrow, when the sun is shinin'

Enjoy!

Justin :gmfs:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sevenfold said:
Someone needs me to take my angle grinder to their exhaust tips :naughty:
lol.. LETS DO IT! :superhack

I think it will clean the truck up.. and make it a little louder :naughty:

I am running Kumho Ecsta STX 305/40/R22 tires.. I was supposed to get Pirelli PZero's but "the price went up" so I just got these.. I like them. There is a nice "reinforcement edge" or some shit.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I must be blind cause I have been reading the post in Events and still couldn't figure out where it was. :banghead: I may be able to make it out there.. I'll post over in that thread.

Btw, I LOVE MY HIDS!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite mod without a doubt.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
elegalR1der said:
Love that rear end! the front aint bad either. What did the HIDs run ya?
459 free overnight shipping from www.suvlights.com, plus some helpful tips like "although not street legal," but how to get 30% more light. They took me less than 5 minutes to install and adjust.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
yoskater said:
459 free overnight shipping from www.suvlights.com, plus some helpful tips like "although not street legal," but how to get 30% more light. They took me less than 5 minutes to install and adjust.
5 mins? damn you're slow.... 1 min to 30 seconds... Hell, when i got mine, i just ran with the package to my truck, and in the middle of the street i put them in.

YOu still gonna lower ur truck?

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
2k1slvrdo said:
5 mins? damn you're slow.... 1 min to 30 seconds... Hell, when i got mine, i just ran with the package to my truck, and in the middle of the street i put them in.

YOu still gonna lower ur truck?
lol.. okay okay I was a little slow because I didn't wanna chip the paint on my grille.. I don't think I'm gonna lower my truck anymore.. if I did it would only be 1 more inch in the back.. maybe.

I will rub if I lower the front 1 more inch.. they fit just how I wanted them to :head2:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts