GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's all repainted (darker blue), back end shaved, escalade handles, painted grille shell, Xenarc HID's, and 22's! Here are some pics for now.. tomorrow I will take some half decent ones :LOL:

THESE ARE SHITTY PICS! I will take some more tomorrow, when the sun is shinin'

Enjoy!

Justin :gmfs:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sevenfold said:
Someone needs me to take my angle grinder to their exhaust tips :naughty:
lol.. LETS DO IT! :superhack

I think it will clean the truck up.. and make it a little louder :naughty:

I am running Kumho Ecsta STX 305/40/R22 tires.. I was supposed to get Pirelli PZero's but "the price went up" so I just got these.. I like them. There is a nice "reinforcement edge" or some shit.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I must be blind cause I have been reading the post in Events and still couldn't figure out where it was. :banghead: I may be able to make it out there.. I'll post over in that thread.

Btw, I LOVE MY HIDS!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite mod without a doubt.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
yoskater said:
459 free overnight shipping from www.suvlights.com, plus some helpful tips like "although not street legal," but how to get 30% more light. They took me less than 5 minutes to install and adjust.
5 mins? damn you're slow.... 1 min to 30 seconds... Hell, when i got mine, i just ran with the package to my truck, and in the middle of the street i put them in.

YOu still gonna lower ur truck?

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
2k1slvrdo said:
5 mins? damn you're slow.... 1 min to 30 seconds... Hell, when i got mine, i just ran with the package to my truck, and in the middle of the street i put them in.

YOu still gonna lower ur truck?
lol.. okay okay I was a little slow because I didn't wanna chip the paint on my grille.. I don't think I'm gonna lower my truck anymore.. if I did it would only be 1 more inch in the back.. maybe.

I will rub if I lower the front 1 more inch.. they fit just how I wanted them to :head2:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.