GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I changed my mind quick and got different tires. Went with the Maxxis Bighorn MT. For the price, I couldn't pass it up. And they had them in stock.

Had them mounted on my lunch break today.

Little stuffed. But I think it looks alot better:ninja:

Looks bigger in real life. The front looks sick, so much room underneath.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Nice. Is you rear still all smashed up from that wreck on the ice?

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice. Is you rear still all smashed up from that wreck on the ice?
Yes, just havn't had the time, nor the cash to fix it. I have the new GM quarter. Was only $450. Just dont have to time.

Shops around here want alot of $$$ for labor. Yet, it will take 8-12 hours I think to complete all together. Might be more. Forgot.

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They ended up putting the weight's on the outside. Which, I told them if it can balance out right with them on the inside. Do it.

Most weight it took was 1.5. Oh well.

No rub at all also.

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
Looks great, just needs a couple more inches in the rear to be perfect. I say do an AAL as the Hoe/Yukon springs always seem to be a little weak.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
8,527 Posts
Too bad we'll both be rolling 2wds or I'd invite ya to go driving on the beach when you're going to Oak Island in a couple weeks.

·
Low Life ↓
4,485 Posts
damnnnn like i said in the other thread looks sooo badass...Id leave it with some lean though...NBS rear bumper soon right?

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Too bad we'll both be rolling 2wds or I'd invite ya to go driving on the beach when you're going to Oak Island in a couple weeks.
I wish I could take the truck. But we are flying. I want to drive. But couldn't take off the extra days to drive there.

Looks good on the black steelies. 33x12.50?
Yup.

damnnnn like i said in the other thread looks sooo badass...Id leave it with some lean though...NBS rear bumper soon right?
Ya, been looking around KC for one. No luck yet. Either crunched up, or missing.

·
LQ9 club member
495 Posts
That is AWESOME!

·
Registered
531 Posts
It looks good. I liked it better lowered but it's cool lifted.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts