GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
9,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today I finally got around to getting my exhaust FINISHED. I ended up going with 4" dia x 22" long stainless steel slash cut tips turned to 45's on my truck. At first I wasn't too happy becuase it just made the tone deeper without much more noise then the turndowns, but now that I have driven it a few times to town and such I love it. It is nice and throaty while staying clean and deep. It doesn't have that whole wind blowing sound that my turndowns had. I will get pics later on but just wanted to say that 40 series originals with tips sounds so so clean.

·
Registered
787 Posts
i need to get tips put on my hoe. i had just a single glass pack y-ed off into 4 inch pipes coming straight out the back (<--on my red chevy). it roared like a bitch. im gonna go with 45's out the back on the hoe...........that is if i don't sell it, which i think i might keep it, i just love that body style and they are harder and harder to come by........and my g/f's dad isn't selling his f-350 for another year.....so there goes my good deal

1 - 3 of 3 Posts