GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know my truck is dirty its supose to rain all week so i cant wash it :(
me and my cousin did it yesterday took about 4 hours becuase we ran into some problems and had to go get a coil compressor. But, Im happy with it very what do you all think?

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
The daystar 2" coil spacers right?

I just ordered mine today for $85 shipped to my door......I dunno if Im gonna try to put them on myself or not. Either way I hope my truck can be aligned afterwards

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea same ones... I might need a alignment as of now im waiting sense i plan on getting new tires im not paying twice for a alignmnet lol

·
Member # 625
968 Posts
Looks real good man, but I don't see 285s fitting properly. I also have coil spacers on my truck, listed below in the signature. I run 31"x10.50"x15" tires and that's about as big as I can go. Granted, mine is also an OBS truck. Keep us updated.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i can fit them easily. We measured before we lifted and i had 2 inches all the way around and the tires are only 2.2 inches bigger

·
Team Black
2,415 Posts
looks good. gimmie my $100 lol.

I measured the height all around the truck from ground to fenderwell and it came out to 3 ft exactly all around, so its perfectly level from front to back.

The daystar 2" coil spacers right?

I just ordered mine today for $85 shipped to my door......I dunno if Im gonna try to put them on myself or not. Either way I hope my truck can be aligned afterwards
It was simple. you can do it yourself. I just disconnected the uca and pulled the coil. Rent a coil compressor from autozone before you start, we learned that the hard way.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts