GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i finally got the truck's bl put on along with the 17x9's on the 35x12.50x17 cooper stt mud tires! it looks awesome, the only thing i'm waitin on is for the gap guards to come in and paint some minor things and then i'll post some pics. and i'll also have to find an o.e. bumper since i have an aftermarket one that won't match up with the mounting bracket that came with the kit.

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,666 Posts
:nopics:

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
its against the gmfs code of edicate to post about a new mod without pics :imo:

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well it's not completely done yet, i'm waitin for them to get in the gap guards monday and then i have to find an o.e. bumper so that mine isn't lower the the rest of the body.

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i know but i just want it to be done already so i can show yall and plus i was bored haha.

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,779 Posts
dont be a bitch. go take some fuckin pics

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sorry guys i've been sick and i haven't had a chance to get the pics, but as soon as i get back to normal i'm gonna snap some.

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
good news guys, i got my new o.e. bumper from a local truck acc. place here and i'm gettin the gap guards so i'll def have some up by late wed. or thurs.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
where did you get the bumper from?

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
goodsell truck acc. in jacksonville, they're right down the street from my work, i don't know if u around there long enough to know wheel world and tires for less but that's where i work.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
does your work have "cooper tire" painted on the building?
ive been to goodsell more than a few times

·
Registered
8,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yeah we're a cooper dealer, my two bosses actually bought out the place from the original owner but it's the same building that it has always been. freakin goodsell taxed my ass on that bumper $260 for the display! cuz i wanted to get the rest of all the work that needed to be done tomm.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts