GMC Truck Forum banner

finally lifted!

4K views 69 replies 24 participants last post by  Crunk 
#1 ·
well i finally got the truck's bl put on along with the 17x9's on the 35x12.50x17 cooper stt mud tires! it looks awesome, the only thing i'm waitin on is for the gap guards to come in and paint some minor things and then i'll post some pics. and i'll also have to find an o.e. bumper since i have an aftermarket one that won't match up with the mounting bracket that came with the kit.

#16 ·
where did you get the bumper from?

#18 ·
does your work have "cooper tire" painted on the building?
ive been to goodsell more than a few times

#20 ·
yeah we're a cooper dealer, my two bosses actually bought out the place from the original owner but it's the same building that it has always been. freakin goodsell taxed my ass on that bumper $260 for the display! cuz i wanted to get the rest of all the work that needed to be done tomm.

#22 ·
those fuckers like to rip people off

#23 ·
yeah i know, i thought they would have cut me a lot better deal bein that it was the display and it had a few minor light scratches fromt the rack it was restin on but they only took off 30 bucks, and we always do work for mr.goodsell and his truck for free and this is how we get repaid? fucked up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.