GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Hi Im Erica
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im only a sophmore in highschool been working my balls off. finally got my wheels on now i want to get it lowerd a bit more.:bowtie:
also im sorry i know its dirty.
DSCF0921.jpg

DSCF0920.jpg

DSCF0919.jpg

DSCF0918.jpg

DSCF0931.jpg

DSCF0930.jpg

DSCF0928.jpg

DSCF0925.jpg

DSCF0922.jpg

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
wow if thats dirty to you i would hate to know what you would call my truck sometimes when we get our week long rains......good lookin truck bro

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
lookin good

What kind of work are you doing? I need to find more work.

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
awesome truck. i like the black on black look. IDK how low you will be able to go with that big of a tire. 2/4 at lowest

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
looks good...what size tires? 305/40/22?

and i know exactly where your coming from when modding a truck yourself...it takes a while but its much more enjoyable in the long run if its payed for by you and you just appreciate it much more than if your parents gave you all kinds of mod money

a couple cheap mods i would reccommend are tint, painted handles, painted grill shell(just the part that isnt painted since its a w/t),painted bumper cap, paint the bowtie black, and slap a billet in there, clearing the lights is also a cheap mod that looks really good

·
Hi Im Erica
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
looks good...what size tires? 305/40/22?

and i know exactly where your coming from when modding a truck yourself...it takes a while but its much more enjoyable in the long run if its payed for by you and you just appreciate it much more than if your parents gave you all kinds of mod money

a couple cheap mods i would reccommend are tint, painted handles, painted grill shell(just the part that isnt painted since its a w/t),painted bumper cap, paint the bowtie black, and slap a billet in there, clearing the lights is also a cheap mod that looks really good

u nailed it! thats all on my list and everything im going to do, except i have 5% tint on the back in 35 on the front but im gonna get 5 in the front.

·
Minitrucker
710 Posts
:D I think you need some cheap hangers!!!!!! :D

oh yeah I know where you can get some!!! and I am in Houston!!!!!!!!!

·
Standing for something
585 Posts
Great looking truck. Congrats on being a hardworking 17 year old instead of the ones I usually encounter.

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Looks good. Lower it.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
sharp lookin truck there kid!....should look even better with that stuff color matched and a lil drop there too!....

usually not a fan of those wheels and defenitely not in black either but they look real good on there!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts