Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_4497.gif

IMG_4446.gif

IMG_4456.gif

IMG_4440.gif

graffiticar.gif

more pics to follow as i go through them.. it was a last minute thing and i didnt bring my tripod, wish i did... enjoy!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks.. its the wife's truck, i daily drive my cobra. just got it tinted/debadged. 3M adhesive remover FTW!!

·
Registered
635 Posts
i like your choice in vehicles. i'm going to sell my mustang and truck and get a tahoe this year, i've been wanting a 03-04 cobra too.

what did you use to lift the yukon? i want to do something simple like that to fit 33's 295/70/17 nittos tg on my future tahoe/yukon.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I know just the weather your talking about. we just got it over in idaho. Me and my buddy are going fishing and we are going to take some pics of the trucks.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
enjoy! its a nice day here too, i have some Griots speed shine ive been meaning to put on the rides, i think i might just do it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no its not stock, i had to do alot to make it fit. its too short so i had to plastic weld the ends off the old one. Not many in my mustang community like it, but i love it!

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Nice vehicles. I've been contemplating picking up a Mustang too.

I've always wanted the fox body style. I almost got an '89 notchback before I got the truck back in 2004. There's a red 2001 GT w/ 82k miles for $6400 close by that I've been lookin at.

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
Sweet rides man, love the terminator.

Glad to see some more WA members on here, welcome.

·
is Bi-Winning and a
8,237 Posts

I've always wanted the fox body style. I almost got an '89 notchback before I got the truck back in 2004. There's a red 2001 GT w/ 82k miles for $6400 close by that I've been lookin at.
DO IT! I love my notch. I cant wait to find a cheap DD so I can build up "white lightnin".

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
Nice! :head3:

Make sure you get a 99-04. Fox body= do not want. And the 94(or is it 95) through 98s are ugly.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts