GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
1,137 Posts
wow, sharp truck! :rocking:

what are your specs? lift, tires, wheels etc.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn good job Adam :head2: Like Adam said its a 6" superlift with fabtech shock hoops ,a 3" bl, new keyways, 37" procomp Xterrains, the rims are rock crawler streetlocks, gibson headers,1 chamber flowmaster, hyper tech progamer , and a K&N.

Adam said:
Hey, my truck is in one of those pics. :D

If I remember correctly it is a 6" Superlift, 3" Bodylift, 37" Pro Comp XTerrains... not sure about the wheels. It is definitely a nice truck.

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Did you crank the hell outta the front cause i have 37 X's on the same lift and i dont have near that kind of clearance. Also do you rub your shocks at full turn and was the Fabtech Double Shock hoop a direct bolt on or did it take some fab work? Can i see a pic of your CV angles? Have you done any trimming?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They are cranked but not all the way. They still have a lot more to go. The shock hoops were easy to put in. I think I had to drill 4 hole on either side and there was one tab that needed to be cut off. but other than that it took me like 3 or 4 hours to do. I did have to trim some stuff, but not a lot. Also there is a ton of clearance at full turn, dont even come close to rubbing the shock. here are some pic's. if you want some better ones let me know
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

TheLlama said:
Did you crank the hell outta the front cause i have 37 X's on the same lift and i dont have near that kind of clearance. Also do you rub your shocks at full turn and was the Fabtech Double Shock hoop a direct bolt on or did it take some fab work? Can i see a pic of your CV angles? Have you done any trimming?

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Got a couple more questions for ya. Do you have the Ford Keys? Also how much was the shock hoop? I want my front sittin up like yours. One weekend im goin hog wild and puttin in ford keys and doin some massive trimmin, gettin my Mx-6 shocks up front. And puttin me some lights on this thing. As well as new bumper and airdam. This is gettin expensive real quick lol.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
not sure if there ford key ways. got them from a company down buy my house. The shock hoops were like $450 they were pretty expensive. Is the front of your truck sagging? cuase the front of my truck sits only about an inch higher in the front then the back. I also forgot to mention that I also have after market torsion bars on the truck to.

TheLlama said:
Got a couple more questions for ya. Do you have the Ford Keys? Also how much was the shock hoop? I want my front sittin up like yours. One weekend im goin hog wild and puttin in ford keys and doin some massive trimmin, gettin my Mx-6 shocks up front. And puttin me some lights on this thing. As well as new bumper and airdam. This is gettin expensive real quick lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts