GMC Truck Forum banner

Finally pic’s of my truck

1K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  Chevyboy_992000 
#1 ·
hope I did this right but here are some pics of my truck. The last pic is of my girls

See less See more
#5 ·
Damn good job Adam :head2: Like Adam said its a 6" superlift with fabtech shock hoops ,a 3" bl, new keyways, 37" procomp Xterrains, the rims are rock crawler streetlocks, gibson headers,1 chamber flowmaster, hyper tech progamer , and a K&N.

Adam said:
Hey, my truck is in one of those pics. :D

If I remember correctly it is a 6" Superlift, 3" Bodylift, 37" Pro Comp XTerrains... not sure about the wheels. It is definitely a nice truck.

#11 ·
Did you crank the hell outta the front cause i have 37 X's on the same lift and i dont have near that kind of clearance. Also do you rub your shocks at full turn and was the Fabtech Double Shock hoop a direct bolt on or did it take some fab work? Can i see a pic of your CV angles? Have you done any trimming?

#13 ·
They are cranked but not all the way. They still have a lot more to go. The shock hoops were easy to put in. I think I had to drill 4 hole on either side and there was one tab that needed to be cut off. but other than that it took me like 3 or 4 hours to do. I did have to trim some stuff, but not a lot. Also there is a ton of clearance at full turn, dont even come close to rubbing the shock. here are some pic's. if you want some better ones let me know
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

TheLlama said:
Did you crank the hell outta the front cause i have 37 X's on the same lift and i dont have near that kind of clearance. Also do you rub your shocks at full turn and was the Fabtech Double Shock hoop a direct bolt on or did it take some fab work? Can i see a pic of your CV angles? Have you done any trimming?

#14 ·
Got a couple more questions for ya. Do you have the Ford Keys? Also how much was the shock hoop? I want my front sittin up like yours. One weekend im goin hog wild and puttin in ford keys and doin some massive trimmin, gettin my Mx-6 shocks up front. And puttin me some lights on this thing. As well as new bumper and airdam. This is gettin expensive real quick lol.

#16 ·
not sure if there ford key ways. got them from a company down buy my house. The shock hoops were like $450 they were pretty expensive. Is the front of your truck sagging? cuase the front of my truck sits only about an inch higher in the front then the back. I also forgot to mention that I also have after market torsion bars on the truck to.

TheLlama said:
Got a couple more questions for ya. Do you have the Ford Keys? Also how much was the shock hoop? I want my front sittin up like yours. One weekend im goin hog wild and puttin in ford keys and doin some massive trimmin, gettin my Mx-6 shocks up front. And puttin me some lights on this thing. As well as new bumper and airdam. This is gettin expensive real quick lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.