GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
As seen on TV!
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everbody i got around to introducing myself a while back after lurking in the shadows for a time. and in style with my procrastinating ways i have finally gotten some pics of my ride, my girlfriend sent these to me just a little bit ago, unfortunately they are somewhat old but better than nothing, keep in mind these are before debadging, brighter headlights, and flame grille more recent pics hopefully to come soon enjoy!

sheila1.jpg

sheila2.jpg

sheila3.gif

this one shows my line of fire led light bar and my side pipes in front of the tire if you can see it
sheila4.jpg

and this is me and my truck which has been named Sheila
sheila5.jpg

·
As seen on TV!
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
plans include: djm 2/4 drop, 22"s, varad led underbody kit, shaved tailgate, xenon front bumper cover, california cruiser bed carpet, gaylords X2000 bedcover, baer alumasport brake kits, 2-12"s under back seat, welded sir mikes roll pan lots and lots of plans/ideas in this head of mine

·
Needs a truck
454 Posts
Everything sounds good except for the flame grill, but thats just me, take some more pics i wanna see some more of the exhasut :rocking:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Nice looking truck :rocking:

How's that line of fire look when lit? I've heard they are somewhat dim during the daytime.

·
As seen on TV!
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the reviews and opinions, upon retrospect the flame grille wasn't my greatest idea (the stainless is a PAIN to keep clean with that design) but i think it looks good, the line of fire is rather dim to the point of not being noticed during the day but at night is deffinately as bright if not brighter than the led tailights i have

·
As seen on TV!
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here is a blurry pic of the line of fire at night to give an idea as to the brightness
100_0520.jpg

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Toddopotamus said:
plans include: djm 2/4 drop, 22"s, varad led underbody kit, shaved tailgate, xenon front bumper cover, california cruiser bed carpet, gaylords X2000 bedcover, baer alumasport brake kits, 2-12"s under back seat, welded sir mikes roll pan lots and lots of plans/ideas in this head of mine
Doesn't everybody....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts