GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Formerly whitetrash
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got some pics taken. 2006 3500 Cummins with the laramie package. It's got a 2" leveling kit and 325/50r20 baja claw radials (33x13.5R20) on 20x10 voodoo 406 wheels. It never sees offroad, so the smaller tires don't bug me. I REALLY wanted the sport model in black, but they don't make the 06s or 07s in the sport with leather, so shitty luck for me. I'll prob upgrade soon, and get the colormatched grill and bumpers. What do y'all think?

small3.jpg

small4.jpg

small2.jpg

small7.jpg

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
clean I like the stance. I don't like the grill either and I bet it robs a little bit of performance. Start thinking that less is more when it comes to chrome. The less chrome you have the more girls you get IMO.

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,631 Posts
The only reason i have the grill inserts is cuz it's been -40 up here recently. Trust me, it'll be off soon. Even with the winter front on, the damn thing takes forever to heat up:nono:

word, sometimes function comes before form

·
Formerly whitetrash
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pretty sick how much did u pick it up for?

long story.... here we go.

traded my sierra in on a used 05 dodge (plus some money/payments, of course), and after i got it, a body guy took a look and told me "take it back". The guy that had the truck before me totally FUCKED it... so bad that only one panel hadn't been redone (one of the box panels).

The dealership initially denied that they knew about the damage, and had already sold my old truck, so i couldn't just trade back. With some heated (read: me pissed off) bargaining, they took the 05 back and gave me lower payments on a new 06. I don't even know what the total was on it. Sticker price was 64K + taxes on it, but i payed a fair bit less. Don't forget this is Canadian money. We get fucked on the trucks here.:pow:

·
Bassmaster
701 Posts
Sick As Hell!

·
Formerly whitetrash
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all the compliments guys!
once it warms up here, i'm gonna debadge it. I also have some bushwacker pocket flares waiting to go on, but i really like the way the tires stick out..... fuck it, i'll leave it like this till i get pulled over:evil:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts