GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About time i got to it haha, Washed and took some pictures. Im open to any comments or advice,other then shine the tires. I plan to change some more things to it once i get a job. Plans include to get another grill and paint match it,SS style, paint the mirrors(deciding betwen just the caps or the whole mirrors), and painting the tailgate handle and repainting the upper vallence, and painting the brake calipers. Also considering painting the stock handles all blue and putting those on.

SDC10352.jpg

SDC10350.jpg

SDC10351.jpg

SDC10348.jpg

SDC10354.jpg

SDC10356.jpg

SDC10349.jpg

SDC10358.jpg

SDC10357.jpg

SDC10353.jpg

SDC10359.jpg

SDC10362.jpg

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
looks good dude!

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
where did you buy it, I have a billet one and it looks like ass after a while
I didn't, i had the billit one also and it didn't match and while i was working at the dealership truck was there with this chrome one so i swapped them.

·
Fat Ginger Kid
2,896 Posts
Looks good. Those are the Gunner's in black right? They look awsome. And if you paint it all you'll have a mini version of Buttespade's truck. lol

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
those wheels look great on there!!

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Looks good. Those are the Gunner's in black right? They look awsome. And if you paint it all you'll have a mini version of Buttespade's truck. lol
Yes black gunners. Except im getting rid of some chrome but yes it is the little brother of his

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
161 views and only 14 people have anything to say

·
Registered
871 Posts
looks good, its the perfect dd height. I like the black wheels on the blue, nice work!

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
looks good... just get rid of some of that chrome.

where did you buy it, I have a billet one and it looks like ass after a while
let me know if you wanna sell your bowtie.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts