GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a part of this forum for several months but i never took the time to download pictures until today. Here are a few for guys, it is still pretty much in stock form but i have a lot of plans for it.
DSC02181.jpg

DSC02180-2.jpg

DSC02178-2.jpg

DSC02179-2.jpg

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I have hangers and spindles sitting in my garage, all i need is shocks and wheels.

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
exactly what my front end will look like minus the 06 grille. keep rockin surface-dvd too. nick and lindsay are cool as fuck.

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts
nice looks great colormatched

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. Its only going to take time and the obivious money. Actually it is the LowLife Video thats on my deck. There is a fourth picture of the deck but it popped up a link instead of a picture.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
truck looks really good....put the drop on now until you get the wheels IMO

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
very nice

its gonna look awsome with the 2/4 on 22's:head:

buy my rims and tires, they work perfect with a 2/4

I like your rims. It is going to be a bit before i can get rims because im saving up for my wedding. The fiance would be pissed off , if i upped and got rims before the weeding, because she knows how much they cost.

·
YUH
7,600 Posts
Thanks guys. Its only going to take time and the obivious money. Actually it is the LowLife Video thats on my deck. There is a fourth picture of the deck but it popped up a link instead of a picture.
i will have to screenshot the surface dvd ive got then cause there is that same nissan draggin in it as well.

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Hey dude, nice ride! Look forward to meeting you anf Frank this weekend...:shake:

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Truck looks awesome! Good luck with the wedding!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts