GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
pudding hatch retrofitter
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've wanted to do it since the day I bought it... Now it's long paid off and I finally did it. It's mild drop, 3/4, but I still love it.

stock:
DSC02497.gif

now:
DSC02505.gif

stock:
DSC02499.gif

(it's not on the jack stands, they were just there before I lifted it)

now:

DSC02502.gif

I know I should have cleaned up around the truck before I snapped... but I was in a hurry. next I need a new front valance and I'm going to replace the grill. Then probably the hood. The truck was my DD and work truck (deliveries) for 5 years, so I'm really happy that it's still in the shape that it is, but it needs TLC.

oh yeah, and if anyone ever saw the pic I posted of my old house:

DSC01216.jpg

here's my new pad, we just moved last month:

DSC02507.gif

saving for a 1st house... then a much needed bigger house was another reason I wasn't spending on the truck yet....

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Rubbin much up front?

·
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys. No rubbing at all, except a little on the bump stops as I have the factory ones still in. I can wiggle them and get a screwdriver under them so I don't think they are actually holding it up at all.

I keep looking at it and thinking "now that's how it's supposed to look". Lower would be nice, but this will get me by for now.

i've hated those wheels on every truck i've seen them on...

until yours. lookin good!

LOL, thanks man. There aren't any real good shots of them up there all polished up. They shine really nice. I actually got the Rims+tires brand new for $500 a couple months ago. I needed tires bad and found these on craigslist. tires still had all the little nubs on them. The guy drove his Denali supposedly straight to the tire shop from the dealership. beats the OEM 16" rims I had on there.

·
tell Sloan I said whatup
1,951 Posts
sits nice!
not a fan of the tint in on the rear window though. to each his own!

·
GM Trucks & UA
1,635 Posts
Nice stance, and nice wheels.....

DSCN0890.jpg

:shake:

·
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks guys. I ordered my new valance, now I'm trying to pick the new grill.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
looks really clean, debage the side and the tailgate and i think you will really like it better. Drop looks awesome and i like the wheels.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Looks good man!

·
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks man. I've been thinking about debadging it for a while. I've been torn, but I'm shopping door poppers and planning on shaving the tailgate soon so I guess that seals the deal! LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts