GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics,....sorry for the light I will get some better pictures tomorrow. My truck has a little chevy lean but I love it. Chris at www.killerridez.com did some awesome work. I dropped it off at the shop last night and drove it home today at 4! He welded the c-notch's in and NTB did my alignment for $59.

BTW my front right squeaks when i bounce it? Is that normal?

Attachments

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Looks really good, glad you got everything installed! I also like your front bumper painted to match, looks very nice!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1buda said:
Very nice drop :head3:
I can't wait for good weather so I can finish my 4/6..
I sprayed some silicone lube on the poly-U bushings and the squeak is going away.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
i like your bumper it looks great but it is lower on on the right. i doubt that would be it but in the picture that makes it look like it is leaning in the picture but other than that the truck looks great. How much did your kit cost, and what brand did you use.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Now that i took a second look i do see a slight lean to the drivers side. Does any one know what is the cause for this and how do you fix it

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Blue02 said:
Now that i took a second look i do see a slight lean to the drivers side. Does any one know what is the cause for this and how do you fix it
My bumper cap is messed up its a long angering insurance story. Long story short, guy hit me; i hit lady; i filed claim against guys insurance; lady backed me up but refused to get statement; his insurance wont pay; i filed with mine; lady changed telephone number; insurance has 500 deductable; damage is 350; im left hanging cause the lady is running for no reason; im pissed;

The front bumper cap is cracked and the braces are damaged. The back bumper is scuffed and the plastic step is barely cracked. I was happy, i thought I was going to have cash towards an ss front bumper and a rollpan. But now I'm pissed.

·
Loves yoga pants
2,412 Posts
DemoN said:
the infamous "chevy lean!" :LOL: the driver's side lean is built in for some reason. there are a few ways to fix it:

1" drop shackle on passenger side
1" spacers on leaf spring on passanger side.
and i believe that there is a spacer for the driver's control arm that can bump it up.

just put the 1" shackle on and be done. my truck is now 1/8" off dead level with the shackle addition.
You can always add a set of ride control/helper bags in the rear and fluctuate the pressure to make it level...that's what I did on mine.

Pat

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Yeah you're gonna have that lean. It came from the factory, you just dodn't notice it till you drop it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts