GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well I finally took my truck mudding today it was a shit load of fun but will be a bitch to clean up

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
haha im just gonna get the big mud of tonight and im gonna wash it tommorow lol Ill get them up dont worry haha

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I've learned one of those moving sprinklers works wonders, just set it under there and let it go to work and move it around every once in a while.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright thanks so highsierra putting a sprinkler underneath will take care of undercarriage>?

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
alright thanks so highsierra putting a sprinkler underneath will take care of undercarriage>?
I don't think it will "take care of it" completly, but it will make a noticable difference. I usually just spend 10 minutes with my pressure washer on the under carriage and it looks good enough for me. My main goal is to get the majority of the crap off so that when you have to wrench on something down there, like a starter, dried mud doesn't fall and get in your eyes.

·
JEEP JUNKIE
1,480 Posts
I am a freak when it comes to clean chassis parts I have a pressure washer at home and spend hours after a good wheelin cleaning up my rigs. I hate dirt in my eyes when it comes time to wrench .

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well i already pressure washed a good bit of it when i got the gug of all i have to do is clean it now and get under there witha hose ...

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Frado, don't get cought wheeling out there man! lol The rangers will give you a hefty fine for mud riding your truck out there, I know. About 3 yrs ago I was there on july 4th when we all tore it up so bad they shut down the 4x4 truck section. I live out in metairie now mabe we can meet up one day and get some pictures or something. I lifted mine about 7 months ago.

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Have you seen a huge gray Z71 running around the clerview area?

·
4,725 Posts
Yea, truck riding at the Bonnet Carre is highly illegal now...

We used to ride out there EVERY weekend before it got shut down... great times and it really bites that it is closed now.

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Yea, truck riding at the Bonnet Carre is highly illegal now...

We used to ride out there EVERY weekend before it got shut down... great times and it really bites that it is closed now.
Those were the days!:nono:

·
4,725 Posts
Yep Mark those were the days, it took 44 Boggers just to get down the road.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha yea i live around that area to but im not sure if ive seen your truck ... lol just becuase its illegal doesnt mean you cant do it lmao .... I didnt see a single ranger actaully just workers and if i had a taller truck i would have went father back then i did. coudnt go threw everything there were places i wanted to go but looked to bad. I mean if we have gotten pulled over we could have just said taht we were trying to go crabbing and we couldnt get threw to explain the mess of my truck haha

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
I had my nissan on 38s back then. Do you remember seeing this truck ever?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
no i never saw that truck but that is some insane ass tires on that fucking little ass nissan lol

1 - 20 of 55 Posts