GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, as many of you know, I was gettin my truck tubbed and getting a notch cover. Well, here are the pics of everything. And I already know, I need to lay the front out too now. The tubs are custom made 12-gauge tubs with a 14-gauge notch cover, also custom-made. Let me know what u guys think. Next up is Line-X and a Gaylord's X-2000 lid.

pic_004.gif

pic_003.gif

pic_012.gif

pic_013.gif

pic_011.gif

pic_009.gif

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
:rocking: looking good... i want to do something like that so i can drive my truck side ways with out rubbing...

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Damn, Brian, that looks really good. What kind of fenders did you use to tub it?

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The fenders were custom made, they arent a brand or anything. I bought Summit tubs, but they were pieces of :shit: so I had Art at GO EZ Customs make me some awesome ones. Him and Jeremy at GO EZ are also the ones who did the install. They do awesome work and I will never go anywhere else to get this kinda stuff done. They redid my airbag suspension and I couldnt be happier with it now. www.goezcustoms.com .

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Lookin nice, I like the look of tubs and a notch cover like that compared compared to a raised bed floor.

In some of those pictures it looks like your bed rails are dented? (might just look like it but it's not) I know the bed rails on our trucks suck, and that anybody leaning on them can easily dent them .. wonder why they made them out of tinfoil :pissed:

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are dented in a few spots, but my truck is no prissy show queen. I use my truck for work all the time. I pick up wheel centers on my way to work sometimes or I will pick up some other parts and I have even carried dirtbikes in it while it was bagged. HAHA. I use my truck for what its worth still. Plus, how funny is it to see a truck laying out with a dirtbike in the back.

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
IntroWheels said:
They are dented in a few spots, but my truck is no prissy show queen. I use my truck for work all the time. I pick up wheel centers on my way to work sometimes or I will pick up some other parts and I have even carried dirtbikes in it while it was bagged. HAHA. I use my truck for what its worth still. Plus, how funny is it to see a truck laying out with a dirtbike in the back.
Oh yeah, I've carried concrete stepping stones, pressure washers, lumber, lots of stuff in my truck ... of course my back isn't bagged yet. The tonneau limits some thing though since I can't put real tall stuff in it. I loved my soft tonneau, it was so easy to take off, but it just didn't hold up well enough.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
LIAR!! You know that was done out of posterboard and tinfoil.

J/K
Looks great, bro. Will looke even better with the liner.

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I actually went to a NC BBQ a couple weekends ago and had a blast. It was at Chris Calls (blue bodydropped, supercharged tacoma on 18" Intro's) house. If the Acro chapter down here doesnt pick up and start meeting again, I will be joining them, they want me in NC.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
IntroWheels said:
I actually went to a NC BBQ a couple weekends ago and had a blast. It was at Chris Calls (blue bodydropped, supercharged tacoma on 18" Intro's) house. If the Acro chapter down here doesnt pick up and start meeting again, I will be joining them, they want me in NC.
I think you'd be a great addition to the family. I've only recomended one other person for membership, and wouldn't hesitate to try to get ahold of the CA guys, if they hadn't already asked you. Your welcome to come to the BBQ here in TX in August if ya want to fly in, or the Xmas party. :LOL:

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
:drool: :worship: Lookin damn sweet :head: Now lets see some vids of the power

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Looks good. You have any plans for the front fenders yet?

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ya, I am gonna tub the front eventually so I can lay out front AND rear.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts