GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a lot done before the show this weekend. painted my mirror caps, some little plastic things under them, my rocker panels, all four door handles, tinted tails, painted front bumper. also i just went and picked me up some 22's last night. i love the fact that i did about 300 dollars worth of paint work for 85 dollars :D. anyways hers some teasers from on the way home from getting the 22's. need to finish my ss shit(grille and few misc. bumper pieces) then the drop which i have pretty much all the parts for and then the paint job.
onto whopping shitty 2 cell pics.
SNC00026.jpg

SNC00027.jpg

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dunnno maybe. i really miss having a truck tho. so that sucks but maybe ill start making more money and buy a obs and do it. quakin26 had a black obs on 22" smoothie. and ever since i seen that....DO WANT BAD lol so prolly keep yea and eventually buy a project.

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ive said it many times kevin and lets add another to the record...just gimme ya damn truck. ill trade you the trailblazer as is scratches out the ass like none other and all for your truck+ boot. lemme know asap lol

·
Donk Rider
672 Posts
looks good cant wait to see it dropped. Ugh theres 2 shows this weekend. The one up there we have been talking bout then theres one at atlanta motor speedway. Not sure how big the one at ams is going to be though. decisions...

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
shoulda got 22" replicas. does look good tho
to expensive for my taste right now. new u looking at about 2k in wheels and tire or 1500 used if your lucky which isnt bad.
looks good cant wait to see it dropped. Ugh theres 2 shows this weekend. The one up there we have been talking bout then theres one at atlanta motor speedway. Not sure how big the one at ams is going to be though. decisions...
no doubt in my mind im going to brazelton. like i say it not everyday u get to meet foose so..gonna do that for sure.

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
more daytime camera pics guys. trucks extremely dirty prolly gonna wash it morow.
020.jpg

021.jpg

022-1.jpg

023-1.jpg

026-2.jpg

024-2.jpg

025-2.jpg

·
Donk Rider
672 Posts
no doubt in my mind im going to brazelton. like i say it not everyday u get to meet foose so..gonna do that for sure.

i agree ima try to hit up both. do brazelton in the am and do ams later on. Its a 2 day show down at ams i think so if i dont get to it sat ill go sunday. Truck does look good though.either one of your paint ideas will look killer.

·
Registered
9,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
still stuck im hoping to have it painted in a couple months prolly. i got a few little things before i drop, then the miscellaneous stuff for the bumpers. and then itll be ready for paint.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts