GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got my 22's. Man it was a good day I got to take the cover off and cruise with my new rims after my truck being on jack stands for 2 months now. I MISSED MY TRUCK! Well she is ridding again and loving every min of it. Now all I have to do is make a new sig :bawl:

Thanks for lookin! :head:

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Those look awesome on there man! Good pick on rims! :worship: :drool:

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
:head: Awesome pic....wheels look great:D

Cameron

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
That is a professional looking photo! beautiful truck and a beautiful background, what more can you ask for?

Wheels fit your truck's look great :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for chekin my truck out! I'm glad you guys like the picture. I had my friend that is a photographer take it and make it look all pro. He even printed me out a 13" x 19" poster size print at 8 megapixels that looks tight! If anyone is interested, he can do bigger prints. We did some of my truck rollin and shit. The possibilities are endless. Thanks again!

Here are some other ones he did for me.....

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
hahah nice pics... now you just need a professional photoshopper to get rid of that gap. I couldn't imagine not driving my truck for that long. I didn't drive mine for 1.5 weeks and i was going crazy :read: :pissed:

you better be coming to the meet at Intro's house.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
:head: Very Nice truck :head:

You friend is awesome with that camera :worship:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
:head2:

Very sweet looking Truck! I remember seeing it a long time ago on cardomain...I wish I had an Escalade truck :drool:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts