GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got it all done today, I found a boot I could use for the lower ball joint since I didnt mess the actuall ball joint up and it works just fine. Need to get a part for the shocks and install the lift lips and it will be totally done besides alignment. I love it, it looks even better then I thought it would :bowtie: It rubs on the front part of the bumper but has plenty of room at the rear of the bumper, so trim that a bit and ill be good.

Fenders are right at 47" all around :drool:

IMGP0465.jpg

IMGP0467.jpg

IMGP0466.jpg

IMGP0462.jpg

IMGP0461.jpg

All the other pics are at
http://img24.photobucket.com/albums/v73/Aberbaseball7/CST/

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Very nice, some minor trimming should clear up that rubbing, since you dont plan on wheeling it you probably wont have to do much. Congrats on a job well done.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
awsome :head2:

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
Awesome truck. Glad you went with the 36s. It looks awesome and it doesn't looklike rubbing will be a problem after some trimming. Sick ass truck and its different than all the thousand other trucks on 35's. SICK MAN!!!!!!!
Evan

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Took it for a drive... Drives damn good around 40 or so, that is as fast as I got it. I trimmed the bumper, and since it curves under so much its not even noticable at all. As long as the alignment goes well and I find the right part for the shocks all will be damn good. I love it already, and the neighbors keep driving by...LOL

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Very Nice Justin :worship:
You did a great job, and it looks perfect IMO.

:drool:

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
VERY nice, looks great man. That 03' front end has really grown on me, looks killer up in the air and black/chrome is the best combo imho

·
Member #670
1,860 Posts
dude i must say that i really like that look, i might just have to reconsider lowering mine...

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yea, after 2 tickets in one week lowering wasnt an option. Its to fun to drive fast, and it caught up to me. So I slowed it down and made it look 100x better IMO...

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
:head2:

Looking very nice :bowtie: I was never much of a fan of the lifted truck, but I must say it's growing on me. The 03+ GMCs look awesome in the air.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts