GMC Truck Forum banner

Finished up my mild drop on NNBS...

8516 Views 42 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  Dalton
I was able to finish up the drop on my NNBS. McGaughey's 2" spindles up front. Rear = taking out factory block, 2" drop shackle and spring clamps. Just thought I would add some photos for those looking to do a mild drop and keep the factory ride...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Fender Measurements?
60,094 Posts
Thanks man... Other plans include some 20" Stingray III Centerline wheels, painting the grille surround to match and some matching handles when I can find some....
the grille and bumper thing and handles are in my future plans as well..i already have my 24s but there black..

robby5323 said:
Tint is 5% on the back, the two ex-cab doors and the eyebrow strip. 35% on the driver and passenger doors.
thats exactly what i was going to do with mine..do you like the 35% in front? on my old car i had 20% up front and it was too dark at night so i was going to go with 35% but it looks like it may be too light..how do you like it?

· Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the grille and bumper thing and handles are in my future plans as well..i already have my 24s but there black..

thats exactly what i was going to do with mine..do you like the 35% in front? on my old car i had 20% up front and it was too dark at night so i was going to go with 35% but it looks like it may be too light..how do you like it?

I like the 35% at night. Easy enough to see. But, you can't (hide) with it during the bright sunshine like a 5% or 20%. But, 35% is definetly more policeman friendly...!

· Fender Measurements?
60,094 Posts
I like the 35% at night. Easy enough to see. But, you can't (hide) with it during the bright sunshine like a 5% or 20%. But, 35% is definetly more policeman friendly...!
yeah i do like to hide behind my tint. i had no problems with 20% with the police i just didnt like it at night...a dark corner and your turning blind.

ill have to find a medium

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.