GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so tonight I finally get my copy of PS working so I decide to try and start learning all the bells and whistles and begin making my own photoshop magic. I just messed around with some old pictures of my truck (bone dry stock) and came up with this. It isn't very good, but it's a start. (Oh, and I also stole the font Carbondogg uses...:D sorry!)

I would appreciate any comments or suggestions from our PS gurus on how to make my future photoshops look better. Thanks :handshake

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
looks good man... :head2:

maybe lower the left truck to cover the tag on the fan shroud...

where did you get the photoshop from?

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
onyx said:
looks good man... :head2:

maybe lower the left truck to cover the tag on the fan shroud...

where did you get the photoshop from?
I tried to lower the truck, but then the wheel started to go off the page. So I tried to raise the engine pic, but that still didn't work out to well. So I had to hit a happy medium.

I also changed the coloring of the font, so that is easier to read. I'm still not completely happy, but it doesn't matter since this was my test subject. I need new pics (my truck has slightly changed :anitoof: ).

As far as where I got PS from....:secret:

:kidding: A friend gave it to me, but it was a bitch to install since the serial didn't work at first, and then the damn thing wanted to activate itself. I think I have it working now. I can try and hook you up with a copy, but I'll have to talk with my buddy first (it's his server I got it from).

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
Looks good man. There is not much else I could tell you to do that you haven't already on it. Not a bad first attempt at all. :head:

·
Registered
182 Posts
If you wanna scoot the truck on the left down. Just copy the black part of the fan shroud below the sticker and paste it over the sticker a couple of times or just once then stretch it.

Other option would be to put some layer of opaque black over top of it and under the truck to create a shadow. Then it would be as noticable.

Or flip the pictures on each side. But people would have great fun in pointing out that you drive a cmg. :anitoof:

I think it looks really good for a first time though! :head:

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the kind words :handshake

I'm still a long ways off from being a PS guru, but I'll keep working at it :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts