GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
rox
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just getting started. Gonna powdercoat the wheels in the garage and put them on when I install my drop.

Pretty much do wheels, drop, and exhaust and I'm done. It is a daily driver after all.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Nice..what drop you going with?

·
Registered
1,895 Posts

Just getting started. Gonna powdercoat the wheels in the garage and put them on when I install my drop.

Pretty much do wheels, drop, and exhaust and I'm done. It is a daily driver after all.
Famous last words.:crazy:

·
181 whp
152 Posts
you should powdercoat that rear bumper too. Since you got the blacked out look and all. Looks good though.

·
rox
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
who did your tails?
I bought em off a guy on FSC. This way I still have my stockers if I get hassled for them.
Your putting titam rims on your chevy? or is that a brand name for the rims.
Yep, Nissan Titan wheels, I pulled the Nissan logo off though. I'm trying to find some VHO center caps (the fat spoke 20s from the NBS trucks)

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
I bought em off a guy on FSC. This way I still have my stockers if I get hassled for them.

Yep, Nissan Titan wheels, I pulled the Nissan logo off though. I'm trying to find some VHO center caps (the fat spoke 20s from the NBS trucks)
O. cool.

·
Needs more black
1,600 Posts
Nice truck man! Murder it all out!:rockit:

·
rox
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks,

got all the drop parts back in February, just need to find time to put it on. I'm going to paint the center caps tomorrow. Maybe the front bowtie too.

·
Zombie Squad
1,244 Posts
That looks GREAT. I kind of want those wheels now.

edit: You are from indiana right? You going to Slamology? Check the events section.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts