GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys. I went to drop off the rest of my tires to the place thats doing my truck and it is almost done. They are waiting on my coilovers, rear shocks, and rear blocks to come in later today and they will be done. They also are waiting on the front diff to come back today from getting gears. I managed to snap one pic before I left with my phone. It is not a very good pic but gives a good idea of what I am looking like. It will be done today if we get the parts.
Here it is.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Look people. I would not have bought all of the chrome if I did not like it. This includes nerf bars, billet gas cover, door handles(not covers), and bull bar. I understand that some people dont like chrome and thats great. But every person that does not like it dont need to say it every time. I guess every time a post is made of a truck that has chrome on it, it has to get reviewed by everyone. I happened to think anyone that puts black rims on a truck is an asshole and a moron, but I dont feel the need to state it to them. So to everyone that feels the need to state this every single time. :STFU: If we want a real good thread in this forum then start one on Chrome vs no Chrome so people can state their unwanted opinions there. Not meaning to be an asshole but damn this shit gets old.

·
Popcorn Sutton's BFF
1,083 Posts
Coming from the mouth of an asshole/moron, don't post pics of your truck if you don't want to hear the opinions/criticism of others. No need to get all butthurt

·
Joseph K
2,536 Posts
Gonna be a big bitch :D The bars look stupid on there, the rest of the chrome shit can stay :imo But ditch the nerf bars and if you really need steps to get in your truck, get some amps or nfabs :read: They look a whole hell of a lot better.

·
Registered
41 Posts
She is going to be a monster. I like

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
I understand that some people dont like chrome and thats great. But every person that does not like it dont need to say it every time. I guess every time a post is made of a truck that has chrome on it, it has to get reviewed by everyone.
If you think this is bad put 33x13.50s on your truck :crazy:

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
looks good minus the chorme add ons. I would just take all of it off and then burn it and put some black rims on there. then it would be :boobs:

·
WANT LIFT!!!
2015 GMC Sierra - Crew/Std bed, 5.3, 4x4, max tow
3,305 Posts
Look people. I would not have bought all of the chrome if I did not like it. This includes nerf bars, billet gas cover, door handles(not covers), and bull bar. I understand that some people dont like chrome and thats great. But every person that does not like it dont need to say it every time. I guess every time a post is made of a truck that has chrome on it, it has to get reviewed by everyone. I happened to think anyone that puts black rims on a truck is an asshole and a moron, but I dont feel the need to state it to them. So to everyone that feels the need to state this every single time. :STFU: If we want a real good thread in this forum then start one on Chrome vs no Chrome so people can state their unwanted opinions there. Not meaning to be an asshole but damn this shit gets old.
I hear you man. I too, HATE when people are like, colormatch this, take that off, yada yada. If I wanted to do it I would fucking do it. Now, that black wheel comment... :ninja::ninja:haha! Truck is looking good. Can't wait to see the finished product.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I hear you man. I too, HATE when people are like, colormatch this, take that off, yada yada. If I wanted to do it I would fucking do it. Now, that black wheel comment... :ninja::ninja:haha! Truck is looking good. Can't wait to see the finished product.
At least someone at least understands where I was coming from. The black wheel comment was just meant to piss a few people off and state my point, and it done just that:). How much fun would it be if every truck on the road were color matched and looked the same. If the post were called "Look, I got my chrome on" then I would expect comments about it, but it is not called that.

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
How much fun would it be if every truck on the road were color matched and looked the same..
it would be great i wouldent have to look at ugly truck all day.

:crazy:

1 - 20 of 184 Posts