GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What’s up everyone so happy to be here! I’m really into 70s lowriders. I love full size C Body Mopars (Dodge Monaco, Chrysler New Yorker, 300 etc) and big GM cars (Rivieras, Grand Prix’s, Impalas etc.) However, I’ve also always loved single cab Chevy trucks! My first truck was a plain Jane 2006 RCSB Silverado. It was Silver Birch Metallic. Nothing impressive … 4.3 V6, 2WD W/T package. Roll up windows, no cruise control and an AC that didn’t even work 😂

Recently I upgraded to my dream truck. A 2016 RCSB Silverado. She’s the LT flavor… 5.3 V8, Tungsten Metallic exterior and everything a guy could ever want!

I’ve got some nice plans for this truck. Nothing extreme, but probably a tonneau cover, some 20” chrome Tahoe wheels and low pros. It’s an awesome truck and a huge upgrade from my first ride. Excited to see what the future holds for us!

Also, unrelated but here’s a project car that I’ve been working on. It’s my pride and joy aside from the truck.. and I haven’t even driven it yet 😂. A 1968 Chrysler New Yorker. 2 door hard top, 1 of 8,056 produced in 1968. This was Chrysler’s top of the line model, only under the Imperial (but that was its own separate brand.) Mine comes pretty well equipped with features such as power windows, power seats, AC/Heat/Defrost, Cruise Control, Power Assist Brakes and more stuff I can’t remember off the top of my head! It’s powered by a 7.2L 440 V8 paired with a Torqueflite 727 transmission. It hasn’t ran since 1980 but I’ve been restoring it for the past 2 years. Recently I had the 440 and 727 rebuilt and I can’t wait to be mobbing down the streets with it!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts