GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, i came over here a LONG time ago from the other site and just lurked in the shadows there are some amazing rides on this site and not sure mine deserves being posted up but for a kid that just graduated HS im pretty darn proud of what i have :D so here are some current shots of my truck enjoy.... :worship:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286202503

MVC-009F.gif

MVC-006F.gif

MVC-002F.gif

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was afraid of that... hmmm ill look into fixing it... thanks for letting me know........... Should be working now :rocking:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Looks nice to me! What color is that? Looks sort of maroonish ... I like your tires and wheels :rocking:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks man, yeah its maroon or what i call it i cant remember the actual color as GM refers to it maybe carmine red? idk its maroon some call it purple :flame: lol.... oh and the wheels/tires Helo Maxx 6 17x9's with Gyear MTR's in 305/70/16 just got um like 2 days ago.... later

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Nice truck!
Got any big plans for it any time soon?

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Damn good looking truck :head:

Isn't the color called Sport Red Metallic? That is what the 04s are called.

None the less...very :rocking:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Awesome truck! Glad you decided to start posting :head:

The paint work turned out great on there, looks like the painter did an outstanding job!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
After watching the amazing transformation bdz71's truck went thru after being lifted :drool: his truck made me really want a CST lift but thats a ways off (it WILL happen) probably not until i wear these tires out then i atleast have a reason for tires lol... Then part of me wants to leave it where it is and swap in a 6.0 and a blower :rocking: but thats more cash than ill have until after college lol... its fun to dream :D Later folks

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
looking good man, i remember you from back ni the day!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, as we all know when we pour our work, time and MONEY into our trucks hearing the positive comments make it all worth while :worship: Later folks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts