GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Donnie hooked me up with some Migliore primo and even though my whole truck isn't polished yet, i couldnt wait to try it out. I only have one bedside polished and ready for wax after the EX-P had cured, so I went out today and applied a layer of Primo to the panel. Spreads super smooth and goes on nice and even. I allowed it to dry on the panel for 25min, then buffed off. Obviously being on the panel for 25minutes, it took an extra pass or two to remove all the excess. Here's some result shots:

DSCN1899.jpg

DSCN1898.jpg

DSCN1897.jpg

DSCN1900.jpg

DSCN1896.jpg

DSCN1895.jpg

DSCN1894.jpg

DSCN1893.jpg

DSCN1892.jpg

DSCN1891.jpg

DSCN1890.jpg

the box it came in:

DSCN1884.jpg

DSCN1885.jpg

DSCN1886.jpg

DSCN1887.jpg

DSCN1888.jpg

and heres some pix of my notch cover i just got made that was based around the cage Nick built

DSCN1901.jpg

DSCN1902.jpg

DSCN1903.jpg

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
super wet finish, great stuff :drool:

right now its in the shade, cant wait to see how it looks in the direct sun tomorrow

·
GMFS MoPar/Air Force Crew
5,457 Posts
Sweet, we can get that stuff free now? :pepper:

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts

·
Fa Kin Su Pah
5,583 Posts
I would like to see a before primo/after primo shot. only way to tell how it works :imo

i know donnie makes good stuff but this will show people

·
GMFS Senior Member
3,189 Posts
I would like to see a before primo/after primo shot. only way to tell how it works :imo

i know donnie makes good stuff but this will show people
I would like to see that also cause I cant tell any diffarence in the shine from when he posted his wheel and tire pics.

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that had petes 53 on it, just a month old or so. this appears a little more wet. my camera wont capture it. a DSLR might. it makes the reflections a lot clearer and it makes the metallic in my paint POP. tons of depth :imo

i noticed tonight that going over the panel with microfiber, it felt like it had a resistance too it, so i buffed over again to remove any other excess that i couldnt see.

wanted to put some more on the truck, so i polished the hood tonight. letting the EX-P cure over night before applying primo

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
that had petes 53 on it, just a month old or so. this appears a little more wet. my camera wont capture it. a DSLR might. it makes the reflections a lot clearer and it makes the metallic in my paint POP. tons of depth :imo

i noticed tonight that going over the panel with microfiber, it felt like it had a resistance too it, so i buffed over again to remove any other excess that i couldnt see.

wanted to put some more on the truck, so i polished the hood tonight. letting the EX-P cure over night before applying primo
This is normal, you can literally feel the wax after you apply it. You *know* it's there, which I love. Wait till you see the beading action :read:.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
This is normal, you can literally feel the wax after you apply it. You *know* it's there, which I love. Wait till you see the beading action :read:.
:word: It's almost like a 2 day ordeal. I just did it today to my truck. It's hard to capture it all on camera the difference, but it's definitely something I can feel/see in person. Tomorrow I will use a little quick detailer on it and it should be even glossier then.

·
Masshole
5,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
word, i wish i could capture it on my camera, but my camera doesnt even do my paint justice :imo theres so much little metallic pieces u never see, and the color always appears lighter than what it is in pix. but i really do love this wax so far. cant wait to apply more today!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Man, everytime i see your truck it looks better and better! That blue is glowing! Nice job.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts