GMC Truck Forum banner

101 - 105 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Pretty fast at getting back to me, one of the earliest emails monday morning.. They said sorry no, no plans for that. Will be a single exhaust kit only.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #103 (Edited)
I removed the gibson catback last night, it's a mess. All rusty brown looking and was very annoying. I tried welding it in pieces that moved but it didnt work so well. I put the stock pipes back on, removed the flapper valve and put in the magnaflow muffler delete. It sounds like a vette at cold start, calms down real quiet and driving up the highway it's pretty nice. The tone isn't bad at all, I think that has alot to do with the resonators. Revved up tho it sounds bad, not real nice at all....although I could care less about that since I'm not 16 anymore .lol

Ordered new wheels today too, replica trailboss wheels in 20s but titanium gray with +15 offset. Stock is +28 but since I have now 8mm spacers it should be close to what I have now.
  1. Also ordered a jlt catch can kit, nice simple bolt on kit that's uses factory style hose fittings. Comes with a nice bracket and fits under the hood real nice.

Attachments

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #105
Factory reproductions makes em, 20 or 22 on gloss/satin black or titanium gray. With a 2 year finish warranty

101 - 105 of 105 Posts