Votes: 37 69.8%
  • step

Votes: 16 30.2%
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been thinking about doing a fleet side on my truck later on and not the stepside, but there seems to be more fleet than stepsides, dunno whats yalls opinion?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
stepsides are a little more unique than fleetsides, but if you ever plan on bodydropping your truck i'd recomend the fleetside.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
as nice as some stepsides come out looking with bags i would still rather go fleetside IMO...

stepsides look damn good static, as a nice sport truck/muscle look with some bigger tires...bagged though gotta go fleetside..

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea thats the reason i really wanna stay with the stepside bc it is more "rare", i like them personally bagged, i think im just gonna keep it how it is, but i do deff like the fleetsides on a reg cab

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow didnt think this many people on here liked steps, its almost even, i always liked my stepside but when someone usually post pics of their truck and its a stepside seems like theres always one person who says..."nice truck, not a big fan of stepsides, but its a nice truck" or something to that effect...

·
Your Neighborhood Jeweler
1,166 Posts
if it was bodydropped a fleetside would def be the bed of choice simply because the abs plastic just cant take the abuse of sitting on the ground and it also can't take the big wheels like my 24s with any decent size tire on them.

when my truck is channeled I will prolly have no chocie but to switch to a fleetside simply because I won't be able to lay on my 295/35/24

·
Team Black
2,415 Posts
if it was bodydropped a fleetside would def be the bed of choice simply because the abs plastic just cant take the abuse of sitting on the ground and it also can't take the big wheels like my 24s with any decent size tire on them.

when my truck is channeled I will prolly have no chocie but to switch to a fleetside simply because I won't be able to lay on my 295/35/24
let me buy your bed :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
After seeing all the bad ass trucks laid out on here with a stepside i actually don't think that i'm partial to a stepside or a fleetside.I've grown to like stepsides alot more since on here thanks to twankyduece,escalardos,and growndeds truck

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
didnt bnc bodydrop yours?
rob rodell at bnc did it, but he did back when he had his own shop, whe he first bagged my truck on 18s and 20s.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i would like to bodydrop mine eventually in the future but like my stepside, is the bed alright as long as your careful with it or will it not hold up very good? is yours holdin up alright?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts