GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are building a neighborhood RIGHT behind my house....im so happy, cant wait till it rains! Anyways heres some flex pics from it. Good thing the rents are gone lol. :cheer:

Picture031.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture034.jpg

Picture035.jpg

Picture036.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture039.jpg

Picture040.jpg

Picture041.jpg

:head:

·
Registered
8,282 Posts
cool....although i dont think mudding in there would be a good idea. Building materials scattered around and they are probably surveying it right now to get the land nice and flat. I dont think the builders would be too happy

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
Trucjk lloks good. Just do get caught, trust me.

P.S. You still want the black grille? Im going to next week to get some other parts and Ill pick it up then.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
defintily those black ligths look stupid with the chrome grille.......still an even swap?

thanks for the comps

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
Yeah man, even swap. They have been out of stock on the paintable grille everytime I call, he said they would have a few this week and he is going to hold one for me.

·
Registered
999 Posts
the red/black bowtie is GM part number 12543000

$13.60 at www.gmpartsdirect.com shipping is like 30% of the orderd total IIRC, which is equal to wholesale price. if you've got connections at a local dealer you can probably get it at the same price within a day of two. retail price is probably around $20.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
cool....although i dont think mudding in there would be a good idea. Building materials scattered around and they are probably surveying it right now to get the land nice and flat. I dont think the builders would be too happy
anitbling is that you? :supergay:

Nice truck but get that black grille on there asap.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
those springs do not flex at all imo. too much spring lift. should have 4" shackle flip, and smaller lift springs with a mild lift block.

·
submarine z71
1,312 Posts
those springs do not flex at all imo. too much spring lift. should have 4" shackle flip, and smaller lift springs with a mild lift block.
same here, my stock springs flex a ton better than that, but then again there not as thick

i didnt notice the black lights til u said somethin

and if u get caught on that land when its muddy, ur fucked
i say dont do it, cause if its beside u and u have a big truck its a dead give-away

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ya i want to get new sprigns.......like 6" springs and a 3" block with a shackle flip if i ever start to offraod alot again.....but for now its all i need. i already have a 1-1/2 blcok.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
that is some crappy flex. Like said you need less lift spring and a shackle slip and some blocks to get to some smaller springs.

And don't get caught your you can go to Jail, builders don't take kindly to you tearing up their work.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts