GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What yall recommend for the carage floor today i saw some behr epoxy floor coating i dont know how long itll last what yall think, just wanted foor the carage dont do much work in there just once in a while but still want something thatll last.

·
1,847 Posts
What yall recommend for the carage floor today i saw some behr epoxy floor coating i dont know how long itll last what yall think, just wanted foor the carage dont do much work in there just once in a while but still want something thatll last.
Behr would work fine but it takes a ton of prep work to be able to put it on the floor.

and it's GARAGE not carage! :crazy:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Dear god don't use the Behr crap. It's junk, I've got it on my floor now. I put it down after the house was built. (waited for the concrete to cure for a full month before I put it on, just to be on the safe side.) Floor was completely clean, nothing ever penetrated the concrete prior to application. 2 years later, it's coming up around the lip of the garage entrance, and where my wife parks her car. The hot tires from the road sit on the same spot and it comes off on her tires.

If you want the best DIY stuff out there, for something that's going to last, go here
http://www.wolverinecoatings.com/forums/index.php?showforum=81
and check out some of the finished products from average Joes. They also go into great detail of what they did to prep the floor correctly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts