GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the old factory rubber mats in my truck and I wanted to get some new ones. I'm kindof leaning towards getting the Lloyd carpet mats but I have haerd alot of things about catch all and a few other brands. I drive my truck everyday and wanted some mats that will look good and work better than the crappy ones I have.

Also if I do go with the Lloyd mats, should I get a "bowtie" or "silverado" embroidered in it or leave it alone. I was thinking of getting blue since I'm slowly adding blue inserts, headliner, painted parts, and soon seats/inserts.

here is how it looks now.....notice the ugly mats

·
Resident Guinea Wop
14,533 Posts
I just have rubber diamond plate generic over the factory mats in the GMC, I have Husky Liners in the Chevy.

That kid from Qatar had the pimpest mats. Persian rugs :rofl2:

·
Registered
125 Posts
i have the catch alls in my truck and love em. the fit is exceptional. one time me and my buddies had mud all over them and i thought they were trashed. i got the hose out and scrubbed em up and they were like brand new when they dried out.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
here is what I thinking just different color and I don't know if I like the outer trim piece (I have more pics of this Tahoe if you wanna see them)

IMG_5775.jpg

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
here is what I thinking just different color and I don't know if I like the outer trim piece (I have more pics of this Tahoe if you wanna see them)

IMG_5775.jpg
I like that console :drool: more pics please

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I got a set of husky mats in mine and love them. They fit well, don't slide around, and keep the carpet under them looking good. I did also get lucky and find a set of carpeted lloyd mats on ebay cheap. I haven't installed them yet, but will most likely use them as mats for shows. If I had bought them new, I would have got "silverado" on them, but these are blank so that works too. If you are going to be adding blue, blue mats should look good. Since my interior is tan and black, I went with black in mine.

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
wow, that things crazy. I need to do a lot of interior work this spring/summer :imo

·
GM FOREVER
724 Posts
Thats a fine Hoe!

·
GM FOREVER
724 Posts
I had Mat Works out of ATL make my mats a couple of years ago. They even sent different swatches of fabric so I could match my interior.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Ive got rubber floors.. and rubber floor mats. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts