GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 128 Posts

·
"TWSTD HD"
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking an afternoon/evening Saturday meeting in Daytona, maybe the last weekend of this month? How many people would be interested? Any suggestion as to location? Maybe the Hooters on International?
Scream and I will be ready!

·
In Denial
280 Posts
It's not *that* far. :)

We could make it a FL/GA meet, depending on who wants to come! Maybe Boilermaker could make it too??!?!?

9,778 Posts
shit is boilermaker rolls down there I am definately game because me and Chad can split the cost of gas!

·
Registered
523 Posts
that's a ride. Lets do it in Tallahassee or somewhere like that?? GEt GA/FL peeps together. Be about 3 hours for the north GA guys and 3 hours for the FL guys. PLus we should get a lot better turnout I would think. Cause its centrally located.

·
In Denial
280 Posts
Not a bad idea at all....I guess just meet up in Tally for dinner and then cruise FSU for some honeys? LOL

·
Rollin with Saget
1,594 Posts
hell ya... im likin this tally idea... ill be livin there starting this saturday.

so, ir ya'll will be wanting some lovin for the nite... i can be ur man :pimp: ... and, its a college town, there's always a party somewhere...

·
Registered
523 Posts
Never cruised Tally, but it owuld be a good central spot. Kind of central for South GA, North FL, East AL, and the panhandle. Should get a decent turnout. I kow I'll come , Kyle from Moutlrie will brign the door dragger, Alec from Moultrie will bring the rocker layign Hoe, and Bran can bring the Z. Plus I am sure 2tonechevy and them will ride down from Warner Robins. I could think of a easy 20 folks

·
Rollin with Saget
1,594 Posts
man.... if u can make it with your dually, that would be absoutley PIMP-tastic!!!!!!

hell, ill go and ill make sure to have my truck out there that weekend... and i got another friend that lives out there already that rides around in a s-10 that has the back half bagged and he's pretty cool about this kind of stuff.

it would definately be a cool thing to do. :imo

·
In Denial
280 Posts
What about September? Maybe the 4th or 11th? Anyone know of any spots in Tally that we could meet at?

·
Registered
523 Posts
I am out of the country Sept 3rd through the 12th, and I'll beat Scr8pefest in SC Sept 24th -26th.

So Sept 18th or 19th is the only dates I can do it in Sept.

·
In Denial
280 Posts
18th is fine with me...do we know anyone in the Tally area that could help us nail down a place to have it?

·
"TWSTD HD"
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, I got my truck in the garage and covered. I think Scream was taking his somewhere to store and cover up. It look slike it might be south of us, but still be pretty strong here.

·
In Denial
280 Posts
Yeah, I hope so too! My storage spot kinda got cancelled...if anything happens to it, it'll just come back better than before!

Or I'll just get a GTO. :rocking:

9,778 Posts
Hell yea I am definately game for a meet in tally...there are tons of places but we could do it at Hooters in tally or something. :head:

1 - 20 of 128 Posts